- Students must stay in the room allotted to him/her. Mutual exchange of rooms, after allotment, is not allowed. In special case, Coordinator of ISC may allow the change.
- In case of any illness, students should report the rector/ Coordinator of ISC and medical officer of the Institute.
- No student is allowed to have pet animals.
- Students are not allowed to keep any fire-arms, lethal weapons or intoxicants of any kind.
- Guests are not allowed to stay overnight in the hostel rooms. The student must get permission from the Coordinator of ISC for keeping his/her guest in the hostel room.
- Washing machines are a complimentary service to all the students. Damaging or misusing the machine is liable to disciplinary action.
- All resident students are expected to be back in the hostel up to 10:00 PM.
- In case of any difficulty or problem, a student must contact the Office of ISC. In an emergency, students can contact Rector/Coordinator.
International student Cell (ISC)